Wednesday, November 27, 2013

In Memoriam


A flower plucked too soon...

One long year. My cell phone still has his numbers. There are times they get dialed by chance. I know I shall never get to hear from him. Never. Strong are his family members and an inspiration is his sister. I haven’t met people such as them who are living each day with sheer strength. 



pic courtesy:google
Every time I have felt loss of hope, loss of so many other things which he alone was privy to, I have read, re-read texts written by him, messages, mails sent for keeping alive his words, “ It’s a challenge, take it!” I am now left with those alone and those are my treasures for the journey i must take all by myself to meet him again. A visit to his Facebook page.. no longer frequent. IT PAINS!!

I have lost someone who was watchful enough to see I wasn’t crumbling within, many others he knew would end up saying the same. He had been a true confidant. Everybody’s listener, guide and a one to one at that. 


It has been hard for all of us to accept his absence. It certainly is difficult to stay composed and wish wherever our buddy is to be in peace if that’s what death gifts. But we do.


                              “ If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane,
                               I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.”


~ On one of my best friends’ first death anniversary :the 26th of Nov’2013****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment